[Tutor] Will there ever be a native python compiler to create pure exe and dll

Sean 'Shaleh' Perry shalehperry@attbi.com
Sun Jun 1 18:10:02 2003

On Sunday 01 June 2003 14:18, R. Alan Monroe wrote:

> I could live without those. 90% of programs could live without those.
> The job I had in mind was making (or at least, prototyping) vis
> plugins for Sonique. That requires creating .dlls. I suppose I'm stuck
> with C for this task.

you would need a Python -> Sonique interface which would probably be coded in
C.  After that the actual modules could likely be left as Python.

This is no different than Python interacting with MFC, .NET, etc.  You will
need an interface module for any of those.