[Tutor] Job posting at LucasArts

tpc@csua.berkeley.edu tpc@csua.berkeley.edu
Thu Jun 26 12:39:01 2003

on a related note, from the python documentation, is there a reason why
these particular letters were chosen as flags for module re:

(?iLmsux)
    (One or more letters from the set "i", "L", "m", "s", "u", "x".) The
group matches the empty string; the letters set the corresponding flags
(re.I, re.L, re.M, re.S, re.U, re.X) for the entire regular expression.
This is useful if you wish to include the flags as part of the regular
expression, instead of passing a flag argument to the compile() function.