[Tutor] Re: How to "install" new package?

Lloyd Kvam pythontutor at venix.com
Sun Nov 16 15:30:50 EST 2003

I got my wires crossed.  I mis-read your message as being addressed to me
and responded to you directly.

I was not the one who originally posted the problem.  I posted a brief
message that I use non-standard locations in windows with no difficulty.
I think his problem was solved and I accidently extended the thread by
replying to your message.

Sorry about that.

--
Lloyd Kvam