[Tutor] Re: Re: Python vs. Ruby [where to find more about Ruby]

Todd Stephens tbstep at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Oct 30 19:09:26 EST 2003

On Thursday 30 October 2003 06:17 pm, Andrei wrote:

>  Probably a browser quirk. I've never had any problems with it,
> despite using several different browser engines. The author is quite
> fanatical about standards, cross-browser compatibility and
> accessibility, so that part should be OK.

I tried with MozillaFirebird and it works fine.  Odd that Konqueror
(what I originally tried it with) should display it incorrectly in that
manner.  I had thought that Konq was one of the most
standards-compliant browsers.

--
Todd Stephens
"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly,