[Tutor] miniwiki is ready for your personal (ab)use

Kirk Bailey idiot1 at netzero.net
Sat Sep 13 20:33:47 EDT 2003

The ZIP FILE is ready. It is on the tinylist.org site. Because it is a windows
confogured suite, and my server is FreeBSD, it is not available online- and as
there is no security built into it, it never will be. But you can download it
and have some fun with it. IT comes with the server script preconfigured for
port 8080, all you have to do is unpack it in c:\Python22, create the folder
'text' and 'images', place the pages  in 'text' and any images you want to use
in 'images', and run with it.

Think I'll take the rest of the weekend off and watch TV or something.

http://www.tinylist.org/miniwiki100.zip

--

end

Cheers!
         Kirk D Bailey

  +                              think                                +
   http://www.howlermonkey.net  +-----+        http://www.tinylist.org
   http://www.listville.net     | BOX |  http://www.sacredelectron.org
   Thou art free"-ERIS          +-----+     'Got a light?'-Prometheus
  +                              kniht                                +

Fnord.