[Tutor] mod_python and PIL?

Marilyn Davis marilyn at deliberate.com
Fri Apr 16 03:14:53 EDT 2004

Thank you, Danny, for giving this a thought.

So my son upgraded me to Apache 2 and I redid everything, keeping the
defaults, including threads, and it all works splendidly.

I did ask on the imaging-sig and mod_python lists and someone helped
me on mod_python.

Thank you again.  This list is wonderful.

Marilyn