Re: [Tutor] Tkinter dilemas

Magnus Lycka magnus at thinkware.se
Tue Apr 20 19:53:03 EDT 2004

Brian van den Broek wrote:
> But I was wondering if anygui (http://anygui.sourceforge.net/) could be seen
> as going some distance towards PyNewbieGui? Again, I don't know too much
> (indeed, I'm partly looking for opinions of this tool), but from what I've
> read, it seems designed to be a "as little fuss as possible" GUI tool.
> Anyone with experience to confirm this idea or disabuse me of it?

It's still not at version 0.2 as far as I understand...

My uninformed guess is that PythonCard might be your best bet,
just as Danny suggested. It seems to be actively developed,
more mature, and based on the powerful wxPython tool kit.

See http://pythoncard.sourceforge.net/

--
Magnus Lycka, Thinkware AB
Alvans vag 99, SE-907 50 UMEA, SWEDEN