[Tutor] O.T.

Patric Michael patric at usa.net
Fri Dec 31 08:12:55 CET 2004

Hi Jacob...

> But who are you all, what are you're ages, what do you do, marriage
> status, etc? You obviously don't have to answer, I'm just curious who
> I'm boldly sending emails to.

I figure since I bit the bullet and actually posted a reply, I best answer
this as well in the faint hope of why I don't answer much... :)

I'm 43 (just), no kids, no wife, no life.  I work in entertainment and you'll
have seen any number of things I've worked on, but you wont ever see
me in the credits.

I barely survived high school so college was out of the question.  I
started in BASIC on a TI99 4a.  Learned DOS on an IBM 8088.  Unix
was next and now I manage a few servers. I got into python (I am by no
means fluent) because I tried writing cgi scripts in perl and got dizzy.  It
also reminds me of mushcode, which I am pretty good at.   I know just
enough LISP to get myself in trouble because I am utterly fascinated
with the idea of  AI.

Cheers!

Patric