[Tutor] front end 101

Kirk Bailey idiot1 at netzero.net
Thu Jan 22 14:53:37 EST 2004

OK, I think it is time for me to start to learn something of front
ending. That is, the part that sticks it's face out at the user, the
GUI. There have been a couple of times I wanted to write something
that did not talk to the world through html and a browser, and I am
tired of tripping over this limitation in myself. And this means
learning about TL/TCL I am going to bet.

So in this thread, I invite 101 level information about the subject in
general, and any tutoring on the subject you care to provide.

Also, from time to time I may ask if I can steal posts from here which
appear to be high grade ore and stick them on the wiki over at my
tinylist.org site.

--

end

   think   http://www.tinylist.org/ - $FREE$ software for liberty
+-------+ http://www.pinellasintergroupsociety.org/ - In Her Service
|  BOX  | http://www.listville.net/ - $FREE$ list hosting services
+-------+ http://www.howlermonkey.net/ - $FREE$ email service
   kniht   http://www.sacredelectron.org/ - My personal SCREED pit
          (C)2004 Kirk D Bailey, all rights reserved- but ask!