[Tutor] writing a function

Christopher Spears cspears2002 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 22 17:33:44 EST 2004

This is a programming problem that I have been given:

Write a function that accepts an arbitrary number of
lists and returns a single list with exactly one
occurrence of each element that appears in any of the
input lists.

For some reason, this problem has left me stumped.
Suggestions, anyone?

-Chris

=====
"I'm the last person to pretend that I'm a radio.  I'd rather go out and be a color television set."
-David Bowie

"Who dares wins"
-British military motto

"Far more creativity, today, goes into the marketing of products than into the products themselves..."
-"Pattern Recognition" by William Gibson