[Tutor] Looking for feedback

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue May 4 16:54:14 EDT 2004

A couple of folks have pointed out that the new version of my tutor
doesn't have working zip or tarball links, that's deliberate because
it is changing so frequently just now the continual maintenance
would be too messy (yes I could write a Python program to automate
it but I'd rather spend time finishing the tutor! :-)

So sorry, but its read it online only for now.

Alan G
http://www.freenetpages.co.uk/hp/alan.gauld/tutor2/