[Tutor] modifying the look of a program

Sam mynameissam at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 18:09:55 CET 2004

Hi all,
First of all, i have to say that this is a very basic question, but im
just starting, so it's confusing. The very first programming languange
i learned was Visual Basic, which is a program that lets you see the
program as you build it, and lets you choose exactly which button has
which property. So now I am very confused because even though i
understand the basic structure of the language, and how to work with
it, I have no idea what will the program look like, or even how to
compile it (I havent done an independent program yet...). So please, i
would really appreciate if you could help me out in this.

Thank you all!

Sam