[Tutor] SSL Suggestions

Ben tbs677 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 9 18:16:58 CET 2004

Hi,
  I'm working on a C++ project and we got a curve ball
the other day.  They what to extend the project by
allowing it to except a data feed from a secure
server.  We were able to connect and get data using
Perl.  We would like to use imbedded Python instead.
I'm new to Python with no experience in SSL.
  I did look at the python.org to see what classes
where available, but my inexperience didn't help
understand how to use the documentation offered.  And
I looked at the Python Cryptography mailing list, I
didn't find much to jump start me.
  Any suggestions on where to start.  Thanks in
advance for considering my question.

Ben