[Tutor] Request for Project

Faulconer, Steven M. STEVEN.M.FAULCONER at saic.com
Wed Nov 17 20:51:04 CET 2004

Hello everyone,

I've been doing Python programming for some time, and have succeeded in
converting our developers to use it for all our scripting needs (Windows &
Solaris). However, our need for converting/creating scripts as declined,
mainly since we've done almost everything we can at the moment.

So, I'm offering my time to a project, and I was hoping someone might have
some suggestions for a good project to start working with. I'm moderately
familiar with Python. I've only played with Tkinter for GUI creation,
though, I've been wanting to do something with wxPython. I'd prefer a
project that is intended to be multiplatform. Just something to keep my hand
in it and continue my python education. I don't have an exact estimate for
available time, but I'd guess it would be in the area of 10 hours a week or
so.

Feel free to send me a private message if you don't want your project
discussed on the general list. Thanks!

Steven Faulconer