[Tutor] Re: drawing a graph

Kent Johnson kent_johnson at skillsoft.com
Fri Sep 3 11:59:46 CEST 2004

Fuzzi,

I recently found the graphing module from VPython very easy to use to
create a simple graph. Here is what I did:
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/tutor/2004-August/031568.html
http://vpython.org/

If you want more help with your existing program then posting the code to
the list is a good idea, we can look at it and make suggestions or help you
take the next step.

Kent