[Tutor] drawing a graph

tpc at csua.berkeley.edu tpc at csua.berkeley.edu
Mon Sep 6 14:33:51 CEST 2004

hi Danny, just an update, it seems that Rpy-0.3.5 is compiled only for R
version 1.8.1 (in other words, you need the binary executable rw1081.exe)
from the looks of this page:

http://tolstoy.newcastle.edu.au/R/help/04/07/1872.html

and frustratingly, if you go to CRAN:

http://cran.r-project.org/mirrors.html

the only binary executables available for download are rw1091.exe and
rw1090.exe.  After installing R version 1.9.1, putting 'C:\Program
Files\R\rw1091\bin' in my path, and 'import rpy' I got the following
error:

>>> import rpy
>>> degrees = 4
>>> grid = r.seq(0, 10, length=100)