[Tutor] Presentation

Terry Carroll carroll at tjc.com
Tue Feb 1 04:18:58 CET 2005

On Tue, 1 Feb 2005, Paul Hartley wrote:

> When I was a member of the Forth Interest Group in the USA we learned
> that Forth was used on the buggy that went to mars, that it started life
> controlling huge radio telescopes which only had 4k (yes 4k) of memory
> for both language and application.
> Anything like the above concerning python would be useful.

I just did a google on "Pyton success stories," and found this page, which
you may find useful.

See also the two O'Reilley links on that page.

Since you mentioned use in space exploration, always a sexy example, I
search for "Nasa Python" also turned up these:

 NASA Ames Processing in Python:

 Space shuttle engineers use Python to streamline mission design:

... and others.