[Tutor] Problems with test cgi script on windows XP/Apache

Max Noel maxnoel_fr at yahoo.fr
Mon Feb 14 23:56:24 CET 2005

On Feb 14, 2005, at 22:18, Liam Clarke wrote:

> Windows, she is a woman, and woman are mysterious in their little
> quirks. Unfortunately, you cannot divorce her, for she controls your
> software and you really need DirectX if you want to play Sid Mier's
> Pirates!

	Actually, you can find Atari ST and Amiga emulators for pretty much
any system nowadays. :-p

-- Max
maxnoel_fr at yahoo dot fr -- ICQ #85274019
"Look at you hacker... A pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting
and sweating as you run through my corridors... How can you challenge a
perfect, immortal machine?"