[Tutor] remove from python

Liam Clarke cyresse at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 08:10:39 CEST 2005

Personally, I find the Digest a bit harder to use, so I just use my gmail
account for the list, and use filters to automatically tag the Python list,
and gmail's so ludicrously big, you don't really notice that you have 2208
messages stored. Then they're easy to search through as well.

Liam Clarke

On 6/8/05, Danny Yoo <dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu> wrote:

> On Tue, 7 Jun 2005, The Johnsons wrote:
>
> > how can i get my email address removed, I'm receiving way too many
> > emails
>
> Hi Raywood1,
>
> You have a few options. You may want to see if just turning the Tutor
> mailing list setting to "Digest Mode" might help. You can do this
> through:
>
> http://mail.python.org/mailman/options/tutor?email=raywood1@entouch.net
>
> Digest mode will bundle up messages from Tutor so that you don't get so
> deluged. If you want to unsubscribe, there should be instructions on how
> to do so from that page too.
>

> Finally, if you have more questions on administrative stuff, or if you run
> into difficulty while unsubscribing, then send an email to
> tutor-owner at python.org, and the administrators will help you get off the
> list.

'There is only one basic human right, and that is to do as you damn well
please.
And with it comes the only basic human duty, to take the consequences.'