[Tutor] Help with Tkinter teachers' report program?

Adam Cripps kabads at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 16:09:36 CEST 2005

I am a teacher and have written this little Python/Tkinter application
to help me with my report writing:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/squawk/

It's released under GPL and was quite fun to write.

However, currently the application only allows for 15 statements to be
managed. Increasing it to 25 would be easy. But I'm not sure how I
would manage the widget to present 100 or organise the statements
according to subjects.

Can anyone have a look at the code - perhaps run it and if possible
suggest a way of implementing many more statements? Tabbed frames
would be a good way forward (where each tab is a school subject) but
under Tkinter they don't appear to be that easy.

TIA
Adam
--
http://www.monkeez.org