[Tutor] Python in HTML

Orri Ganel singingxduck at gmail.com
Sat May 21 05:03:57 CEST 2005

Hello all,

I've been trying to use javascript for coding something on a webpage,
and I've just about given up on understanding the intricacies of why a
given script will work now and not in 5 minutes, and why any bit of code
longer than 5 lines doesn't behave as documented.  Therefore, I thought
it would be a smart idea if I could figure out how to somehow replace
the javascript in the html with python.  However, everything I've seen
online seems to require installing something on the server, which I
don't have access to. Any and all suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Orri

--
Email: singingxduck AT gmail DOT com