[Tutor] (no subject). Ord and Chr query

John Carmona jeannot18 at hotmail.com
Thu May 26 23:24:43 CEST 2005

Pujo, Alan, John and Ben, thanks for the input.

Sorry I should have been clearer with the query perhaps.
Alan I am just going through the book "Learning Python" written by Lutz and
Ascher, and this is part of one exercise. I am still having problem in
putting my head around in writting even very simple script. I can see the
whole picture but have enormous problem in putting it down to paper (or
screen). Once I see the solution I can really understand. I am actually
archiving everything that I am learning. Problem is I am not a programmer, I
don't use Python on a regular/daily basis so of course it seems that the
learing curve is very steep but I am really enjoying it.

Pujo you were spot on again, thanks. Ben I could not get your script working
I am probably screwing up somewhere.

John can you see now the reason why I was asking those questions, sorry for
not being clearer (i have even forgoten to put a line on the subject...

Regards
JC
See you soon