[Tutor] CREATING A PR.EXE FROM A PR.PY (fwd)

Danny Yoo dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Mon Sep 5 02:31:35 CEST 2005

[Forwarding to tutor at python.org.

Jack, next time, please don't send questions directly to me: send them off
to the tutor at python.org address.  There are two benefits to this: it
allows the group to answer your questions, and if also helps others who
may have similar questions.  See:

    http://www.gweep.ca/~edmonds/usenet/ml-etiquette.html

for more explanation of this.]