[Tutor] python processing of web html forms

Mike Hansen Mike.Hansen at atmel.com
Thu Aug 3 20:07:40 CEST 2006

	From: tutor-bounces at python.org [mailto:tutor-bounces at python.org]
On Behalf Of Jeff Peery
	Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2006 11:38 AM
	To: tutor at python.org
	Subject: [Tutor] python processing of web html forms
	Hello, I want to use python to process information input into a
HTML form on my website. how is this typically performed? I saw cherrypy
and also quixote for web python stuff... I have no experience with
python on the web. Thanks.

You might want to take a look at the cgi module.
Devshed has an article on getting started with it.

IMO, I think if you want to do web stuff, you should learn the basics
first(cgi), then move on to cherrypy, quixote, django, turbo gears...