[Tutor] glibc error while Python script runs

Kent Johnson kent37 at tds.net
Thu Jan 5 01:13:37 CET 2006

Bernard Lebel wrote:
> Here is the script (1550 lines, I know - just wants to get to
> functional code before improving the design), if it can help.

Hmm, a common attitude but a bad plan and false economy IMO. In my
experience if I keep the code and the design clean as I go, development
moves faster because - surprise! - I am always working with clean code
whose design fits the current needs. At the end I have clean,
well-designed maintainable code. If I ignore design and expect to clean
up at the end, I end up with a frustrating mess that I would rather not
look at and anyway it's too tangled to fix.

And sorry, I don't have a clue what is causing your glibc error...

Kent