[Tutor] mod_python and other web frameworks

Liam Clarke ml.cyresse at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 21:18:26 CET 2006

Hi,

I recommend checking out the Turbogears 20 minute Wiki tutorial,
although I'd hold off using it until the 0.9 release comes out with
some useful changes.

When you use it, it sits behind mod_python and responds to requests made.
You can see a Turbogears error message here - :D
http://digitalsouth.net.nz/~cyresse/index.htm that I've been playing
with. Normally it works. ;)

Django is also worth having a look at, but it's a bit sharper to learn
The Turbogears Google group is really supportive, by the way.

Regards,

Liam Clarke