[Tutor] I Give Up.

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at freenet.co.uk
Mon Jun 19 00:15:35 CEST 2006

> reference docs, they do not replace tutorial books like "Learning
> Python" or "Learn to Program Using Python" (by Alan Gauld, who

Thanks for the plug, but I'd be first to admit my tutor is way too
basic to go near the ConfigParser modules etc. I had actually
hoped that Mertz' "Text Processing in Python" would cover that
kind of stuff but instead it goes off into the 3rd party mx modules
after
giving only the briefest of examples of using ConfigParser...

> thanks to Fred Drake.

In the few emails I've exchanged with Fred, mainly about links
to my tutors and the various translations, he has been most helpful.
I'll add my thanks to the list. :-)

Alan G