[Tutor] database web app, what tool?

Eric Walstad eric at ericwalstad.com
Mon Oct 2 18:28:47 CEST 2006

Hey Paulino,

I'm a Django fan but from your description, a simple CGI app might do
nicely.  Heck, you've already got the code written, just wrap it in a
CGI script that formats your list of records in HTML and serve the
script from your (already setup?) apache or even from your workstation
with Python's CGI server.

Best,

Eric.