[Tutor] What after Learning Python 2nd

Gabriel Farrell gsf at panix.com
Mon Oct 9 21:20:56 CEST 2006

On Mon, Oct 09, 2006 at 10:51:26AM -0700, josip wrote:
> Hi.
>
>   Hi I have finished Learning Python 2nd ed.
>   What to do next?
>   Should I go with Programming Python book or Python Cookbook or?
>   Or maybe something else?
>
>   Thanks people!

I went from Learning Python to the Python Cookbook and have been very
happy.  The Cookbook is loaded with great tips in pretty much every
area of programming, and it's great to get so many insights.
I've also been pleasantly surprised by the usefulness of the intros to
each section, written by some of the superstars of the Python
community.

gabe