[Tutor] Generic Application Frameworks?

Mike Hansen Mike.Hansen at atmel.com
Thu Oct 19 21:40:44 CEST 2006

	From: tutor-bounces at python.org [mailto:tutor-bounces at python.org]
On Behalf Of Chris Hengge
	Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2006 1:22 PM
	To: PyTutor
	Subject: Re: [Tutor] Generic Application Frameworks?
	Just incase anyone doesn't want to see that document to know
what I'm asking about...
	Razor/Carbon includes:
	Auto Update
	Plugin System with management
	Error reporting
	Its got a few other features, but these are my focus.
	On 10/19/06, Chris Hengge <pyro9219 at gmail.com> wrote:

		I was curious if there are any frameworks around like
carbon/razor implimented in razor?
		Here's a link with information about razor (.net 1.1
versin of carbon)
		If not, is there any reason why? (limitation of python?)

You might ask on comp.lang.python.
You might also do a search at http://cheeseshop.python.org/pypi

I did a search for 'application framework' and came up with

Most of the other hits were for web application frameworks.

Do you feel you need an application framework?

I don't believe there's any limitation in python. I suspect it's mostly