[Tutor] (OT) Non-Python discussions (Was: I am terribly confused about "generators" ...)

Carroll, Barry Barry.Carroll at psc.com
Fri Oct 27 22:28:02 CEST 2006

Greetings:

I agree completely with David.  There are plenty of places to discuss
controvercial topics.  Let's not do it here, where it will only disrupt,
and possibly ruin, an exceptionally useful teaching and learning
channel.

Regards,

Barry
barry.carroll at psc.com
541-302-1107
We who cut mere stones must always be envisioning cathedrals.

-Quarry worker's creed

<<snip>>