[Tutor] Writing KDE apps in Python.

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 16:42:07 CEST 2007

On 06/04/07, Dotan Cohen <dotancohen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all, I'm new to python but I've some limited experience with C and
> PHP. I'm having a rather hard time piecing together a simple GUI
> Hello, world! app. All the documentation online seems to be outdated,
> and I've little access to the dead-tree variety of record keeping.
>
> Could someone please RTFM me with a link to the Python Qt bindings. I
> use KDE in Fedora and I've a few self-made console apps that I'd like
> to run in the KDE system tray to make life a little cleaner. Thanks.
>
> Dotan Cohen
>
> http://lyricslist.com/
> http://what-is-what.com/

Sorry for the noise, folks. The parrot sent me an automated email of
FAQs (apparently all new list members get the mail), and although I
thought that I was thorough in my skim of python.org I did miss the
link to riverbankcomputing. I should be able to continue now. Thank
you.

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/
http://what-is-what.com/