[Tutor] geeks like us and the rest of THEM

Kirk Bailey deliberatus at verizon.net
Sat Feb 24 17:17:40 CET 2007

OK, my project is to come up with a wiki which is easy to install and
use in a windows laptop, to wikify the notebook into a hypernotebook.

ok, it must be EASY to install. And LEGAL.

MiniWiki is in python. I can do it in a self extracting installer as
there is a nice free pone out there someplace- links please? BUT PYTHON
IS ANOTHER MATTER. It needs to have python on the notebook, which is not
the case. It aldso needs a small server in the notebook, and I have one
in python and another in C++, which alas is not freeware.

The hurdle is it must be a legal and simple and almost droolproof
solution from soup to nuts.

the beta solution is working in this laptop NOW. Now how do I turn this
into a turnkey solution for THEM?

We are geeks. But the end result is intended for pointy haired bosses,
soccer moms with Avon dealerships, and other regular humans. And as
awlays, we must avoid the dread lawyer vampires.

--
Salute!
	-Kirk Bailey

Fnord.