[Tutor] MiniWiki

Kirk Bailey deliberatus at verizon.net
Wed Feb 28 07:46:04 CET 2007

OK, 1.3.0 is coming along well, and works pretty nice. BUT...

It lives inside my laptop, and I want to be able to duck out and go back
to the regular webpages I put into it. Remember, I have a server in
there, tinyweb. So there it is, working well, and I put in a link to
referr back to localhost:
http://localhost/index.html

And it goes banannas, misprocessing the link construction. BUT, when I
look it over with a normal link:
http://www.tinylist.org/
It processes fine. hmmm... Not seeing it yet, and I know, it's right
there in front of me- somewhere...

For any who are intrested, here's a link to the current sourcecode for
the rendering engine.
http://www.tinylist.org/MW.txt

And if you like a nice simple server for your testing use, tinyweb is a
dandy. while you configure it from the command line, it is very small
and low impact on system resources (clock cycles, memory, blab lab la)
and supports interpeted python scripts well.
http://www.ritlabs.com/tinyweb/

--

Salute!
       -Kirk Bailey