[Tutor] XML-RPC data transfers.

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Mon Jan 1 10:31:04 CET 2007

"Chris Hengge" <pyro9219 at gmail.com> wrote

> Going off your thoughts that I'm asking to do something outside the
> realm of
> the readers here, is there a better place to ask this kind of
> oddball stuff?
> I've looked around and haven't been able to find any support for
> XML-RPC

I'd try the XML SIG and since you are also dealing with
images here the PIL Image SIG

However, the answers you've gotten here are probably
sufficient. Its just that its not something people have
already done for themselves.

One of the fun things about programming is that you
constantly come across problems, even as a relative
beginner, that nobody has done before. People will
help out by suggesting things but ultimately you will
have to break the new ground yourself. It can be frustrating
but when it works a satisfying result!

Have fun,

Alan G.
(Whose garden fence and greenhouse has just been
destroyed by an overnight gale! - no programming for me today...)