[Tutor] XML-RPC data transfers.

Ziad Rahhal ziad.rahhal at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 13:51:29 CET 2007

Did you look at SOAPpy?
if you are interested in doing what you want to do through web-services,
then SOAPpy might be what you are looking for. It does support XML-RPC.
I have developed a working example that sends an image from a
Java Web-service and receives the image at a SOAPpy client that uses XML-RPC
connection style. The image is re-constructed using PIL.

let me know.
Ziad