[Tutor] Basic english

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Wed Jul 4 16:14:49 CEST 2007

"Lucio Arteaga" <mi1492 at cox.net> wrote

> Is anyone there to help me to compile this file into win32
> so could be used in PC without having to install python
> in each PC using it.

Python is an interpreted language so you always need to
install an interpreter, the only question is whether you do
this explicitly, once only, or whether you hide the interpreter
inside a pseudo exe file and thus install a version of Python
for every program.

If you feel you must do the latter then look at py2exe which
will create the necesary bundle for you. If you just want to
install Python alongside your program almost any windows
installer can do that for you.

Alan G