[Tutor] IDLE Usage - was Interpreter Restarts

Tiger12506 keridee at jayco.net
Tue Jul 17 19:33:54 CEST 2007

Yeah. But she's running Windows.
Perhaps vim is scary to some Windows users.
(I thought it was scary and annoying. Are all those ~ characters really in
the file or not?
I kept second guessing the editor.)

--Sara, could you give an example of how it doesn't work?
  Just what happens? Just what doesn't happen?

You say you have Python 2.3 installed...