[Tutor] while Loop

Mike Hansen Mike.Hansen at atmel.com
Thu Jul 26 17:31:52 CEST 2007

I've been out of the office for the last week, so I'm catching up.

You might use something like PyChecker, PyLint, or PyFlakes. Those
utilities would catch errors like this.

I have a hotkey in VIM that kicks off PyFlakes on the current buffer.

Also, I'm not 100% sure, but I think Komodo IDE would catch this as
well.

Mike