[Tutor] Multi-line comments?

Brad Tompkins bradleytompkins at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 01:41:31 CEST 2007

Hello everyone,

This may seem like a pretty basic question but it's driving me crazy.

Is there a way to make use of multi-line comments when programming using
python?  Having to stick a # in front of every line gets pretty tedious when
I want to make a comment more detailed than I normally would.

If there isn't a way, can someone recommend a text editor (I know emacs and
probably vi can do this, but they seem difficult to use) that will comment
out blocks of text automatically for me?

Thanks,

Brad