[Tutor] Calculator research

Adam Urbas jped.aru at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 06:43:01 CEST 2007

Ok then Alan, I'll be sure to check that out.  I wasn't sure that what
a GUI was so now I know.  I haven't been able to mess around with
python for a while, so I haven't gotten any further on your tutorial.
The problem I had before was that I was really excited to create
something original or better or ,you know, anything, that I wasn't
really willing to just slow down and take the time to actually learn
python.  Something has changed since then.  So I will probably not be
messaging again for a while, because I'll be reading the tutorial.

Thanks,
Au