[Tutor] Python IDE

shawn bright nephish at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 22:08:57 CEST 2007

you can use gedit with some plugins that make it pretty much like an ide,
and its really fast.
another really cool one is JEdit. That is what i used before i switched to
vim to do everything.
runs on everything, has what you are looking for. Eclipse with PyDev is
cool, too. But a little heavy for me.

hth