[Tutor] Python and XSI

Vishal Jain vishal.thebigv at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 14:49:36 CEST 2007

Hello Guys!!
I have just started learning Python couple days back, actually, I am a
fresher to programming. I am trying to get Python registered with XSI but
everything described in docs failed. I have Python 2.5.1 and Pywin32 build
210 installed. I tried to register Python manually also by running the file
C:\Python25\Lib\site-packages\win32comext\axscript\client\pyscript.py but
still no luck. Is anybody else also facing the same situation? I am not very
sure how many people here uses Python for XSI but still hoping to get some
light on my problem.

Thanks a lot

--
Vishal