[Tutor] Setting the PC Clock to Correct Time

Wayne Watson sierra_mtnview at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 19 17:45:25 CEST 2008

I have a Python program that runs 24/7, but is activated around dusk and
de-activated from its task around dawn. My clock drifts about 4 sec/day.
Is there some function that will fetch the correct time from the
internet and reset the clock? I'd like to reset the clock each time the
program is activated at dusk.

               "Philosophy is questions that may never be
                answered. Religion is answers that may never
                be questioned" -- Anon
                    Web Page: <www.speckledwithstars.net/>