[Tutor] Open Source Hero my @$$!

Marc Tompkins marc.tompkins at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 03:26:55 CEST 2008

Just thought I'd share something I found quite humorous...  a while back, I
heard about Microsoft's "Open Source Hero" program, and being a curious type
I signed up.  Hey, I love me some Open Source, and I wanna be a hero, right?

My Hero Pack arrived a few days ago. It contains:
  a 90-day trial of Visual Studio 2008
and
  a 120-day trial of Windows Server 2008.

Now don't get me wrong - I'm not ungrateful; I fully intend to try out
Windows Server so I can see what I'll be facing over the next few months.
But Visual Studio?  Open Source?  Am I missing the joke here?

Any other Heros here?  Anybody else find this as funny as I did?

--
www.fsrtechnologies.com