[Tutor] IDE

Demonic Software demonic.software at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 15:48:02 CEST 2008

I have tried a few and I mainly stick with Eclipse IDE + PyDev for large
projects, simply because I develop stuff in other languages and it is
X-platform.  For small stuff, I might just use Notepad++ (Windows),
Kate/(KDE)/ vim, or ipython for rapid python prototyping :)  My only dislike
about vim is how spacing is interpretted going from editor to editor, so I
dont use it very often for python :/