[Tutor] IDE

Hansen, Mike Mike.Hansen at atmel.com
Tue Jun 10 17:49:40 CEST 2008

Since you mentioned Bluefish, I'm assuming you are on a Linux/Unix
system.

VIM
Emacs
SPE(I'm not sure if it's open source, but it's free)
Komodo Edit
Eclipse w/Pydev
Eric4

I use VIM the majority of the time. The company I work for purchased
Komodo IDE for me, and I use it off and on. I do my development on a
Windows XP machine mostly for web applications that run on a Linux box.

Mike