[Tutor] Hands-on beginner's project?

bhaaluu bhaaluu at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 18:00:07 CEST 2008

Take a look at this page, and see if it is what you're looking for:

http://www.geocities.com/ek.bhaaluu/python/index.html

I haven't worked on this project in awhile because I got sidetracked
by other things, but it's still on the backburner. One day I'll pick it
up again. I think Text Adventure Games are ripe for learning Python
Object-Oriented Programming (something I'm interested in learning).

Fell free to download the source code and play around with it, modify
it, whatever. It is a beginner's learning project.

Happy Programming!
--
b h a a l u u at g m a i l dot c o m
Kid on Bus: What are you gonna do today, Napoleon?