[Tutor] Scripting Outlook

wesley chun wescpy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 00:01:46 CET 2008

> > Can anyone direct me to some examples/documentation for using python to work
> > with Outlook?
>
> and just for another example, here's some older code
> which I post untested (altho' it certainly worked
> once upon a time). If I get a chance I'll work it
> into a how-do-i.

i began to write a chapter on Win32/Microsoft Office programming and
put this preliminary work in the 2nd edition of Core Python with the
intention on completing it for some future edition.  there is one code
snippet in the book for Outlook (Example 23.5, olook.pyw).  you don't
have to buy the book and can just download that file from the book's
website below (click "Source Code" on the left and go to chapter 23).
i plan to have more examples in future editions of the book.

hope this helps!
-- wesley
 http://corepython.com

wesley.j.chun :: wescpy-at-gmail.com