[Tutor] question about class

Vincent Davis vincent at vincentdavis.net
Tue Jun 9 01:25:09 CEST 2009

I am reading several tutorials about classes and trying to figure out
how to apply it to my project. I have a working program that basically
matches up applicants and schools. Schools and applicants have and
"true" quality and an "observed" quality. Then there is an algorithm
that matches them up. Right now I do this all with lists which works
ok but I would like to try using classes.

Questions
1, does it make seens to have a applicant and a schools class (based
on this brief explanation)
2, is it possible to have a class for the algorithim that will modify
values in the applicant and schools class

Thanks
Vincent Davis
720-301-3003